1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They say he's Straight, but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CapQuestionmark, Feb 20, 2015.

1. CapQuestionmark

I've just taken notice of this really cute guy at my school who just flies completely under the radar (probably the reason I never really noticed him before). I learned his name today and he came into our Vocal class and listened in.

I've only spoken directly to him once, to compliment his shoes (best first impression ever, right!? XD). I told my friend, who I found out is his friend as well, that I liked him, and she said go for it.

The catch, I thought he was gay, mostly because of the way he carried himself and acted, but I honestly don't have a lot of information on him to make an accurate decision anyway... And my friend says his straight. But, I almost hope she is wrong, because I feel like I'd be betraying myself and him if I tried dating him with him assuming I'm a girl.

The best thing I can think of is to, if he'll even date me, date for a short time and then tell him where I stand and see what he thinks, that way we can have had the time to know each other without bias.

This is definitely out of my element. I've never dated anyone before, so I'm nervous..!

2. Rainbows~Exist

Well since your friend is his friend why don't you like arrange something that involves all three of you? You can maybe hangout a few times together and become his friend and eventually you'd find out his sexual orientation. Maybe if you become close enough to him you can come out to him? His response might tell you a lot about his views towards the lgbt community and his sexuality. To repeat, try and talk to him sometime. You already have a friend in common and that will really help to speed things up. Hope it works out for you! :slight_smile: