1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don´t know what to do... :S

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amanitomuscario, Feb 20, 2015.

1. amanitomuscario

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi! Last saturday (14 feb) I went out with some friends. These friends know that I´m gay and they´re gay themselves, so our plan was to go to some gay pubs after dinner. One of them brought one of her friends, who is also gay. This guy and I spoke a lot during dinner and while we were at the pub, and we had plenty of things in common. The thing is that the guy kept sending "signals" of being interested in me, till he finally told me to go out of the pub. When we went out, we headed to an empty square and we made out, and he then proposed going to our friend´s house to "culminate" the night... Well, we actually made love and slept together. I had only had a boyfriend before that, and I tend to be quite reserved and slow in terms of approaching a guy, but I guess it was the heat of the moment.
    I don´t repent doing that, because I actually had a good time, but I thought that it would be a one night stand.
    The day after that one, we went for a walk together with the rest of our friends, we made out several times and we spoke a lot and, when we had to leave, he accompanied me to my house. The day after that, we went to a beautiful place of the city and then we took the car again, drove to a somehow hidden place and we made love again, twice. The day after was his last day in the city (as he lives in a city three hours away), so I met him to say goodbye.

The thing is that despite I was quite comfortable with him during the days we were together, he is not really my type. I see him more as a friend than as a boyfriend, and I thought that it would be like that. He really likes me and as he says "he wants to know me a lot more". He lives three hours away, and doesn´t come too much to my city. He is telling me to visit him this weekend and he sends me lots of messages telling me how much he loves me and how he wants to hug me and kiss me. I think that I am not in love with him (and I don´t find him THAT attractive) and I don´t want to have a distanced relationship. The problem is that he is really nice and we connect really well, and I don´t want to hurt him. We would make really good friends, but I don´t know if that is possible anymore. We have known each other since last Saturday and I think that the best thing would be telling him as soon as possible how I feel. I notice that he really likes me, and I think that it is not reciprocal. And distance doesn´t help with that either.

Apart from that, to improve the situation, there´s this guy who I like since the first time I saw him. He is in my class and he hadn´t shown any sign of being interested in me, but lately he has been a lot more receptive. (Murphy´s law...:bang:slight_smile:. It´s weird because everytime that I approach him and his friends the topic of gays pops out, 2 minutes after having started the conversation. It´s really weird. I don´t know if he has told his friends about me and they are trying to guess whether I´m gay or not. I´m dying for this guy.

So, sorry for having written this big post, but I am not really experienced in these things and I am really worried about what to do. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks a lot beforehand! :help:

#1 amanitomuscario, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015