1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guess i know where i stand

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kai397, Feb 20, 2015.

1. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    last night i tried to kill myself, my girlfriend didnt even care all she cared about was her ex boyfriend. i know where i stand now. i still cant break up with her. i dont know what to do anymore

2. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im not that great at advice but don't kill yourself or even attempt to. Maybe you can tell your girlfriend that you want some attention and be honest with her. Maybe you should break up with her or just give her some time off until she is over her ex. I hope you feel better.

3. poetofdarkness

I'm going to quote exactly what one of my friends said to me:
    "Maybe it's best to let go. And in a few years you'll find someone who will care about everything." This is after I said that my ex girlfriend never cared about me. Please don't try and kill yourself because if you're dead then you'll never find someone who will care about whether or not you live to see another day. My girlfriend broke up with me because of my self harm btw so I do know what it's like to want to kill yourself.