1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of a relationship, self restraint!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lil legs, Feb 21, 2015.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, my boyfriend ended our relationship a few days ago, and now the cliche has happened and I'm really missing him, how do i stop myself texting or messaging him? There's so much I want to say but know it will probably do more harm than good since everyone knows if a relationship doesn't work. Moving on is best, but everyone also knows it's the hardest thing to do, especially when the fact I can't apologise is holding me back from moving on, wanting to apologise just gives me a reason to message him but I want to respect that heroes t want a relationship no more, and it will only mess him if I say anything again! Argh I hate relationships.:confused:

2. Aro

Aro

Give yourself some time. I know it is very difficult, especially after a few days. But it will get better. Stop yourself from texting him by keeping yourself busy. Surround yourself with people that you love. Talk to your friends. Spend time with your family. Anything that will take your mind off of him for a while. If you feel like texting, turn off your phone for a while until you feel like you don't need to. If applicable, of course. I am sure that everyone has been through something similar. I know that I cried solid the very next day after one of my break ups even though it was mutual. You'll definitely be doing yourself a favor if you can take a break and give yourself some space.

Good luck, and remember, there are lots of people even on here that you can talk to instead. c: Feel free to message me any time if you're having trouble.