1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it Me? UPDATE

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CapQuestionmark, Feb 22, 2015.

1. CapQuestionmark

This is an update on a post that I wrote earlier that you can read here ->
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/169467-me.html

Alright, I did it. I am so immensely proud of myself for working up enough courage to so much as face him again. And I felt so relieved when I realized that none of it was even needed!

After the play ended my friend and I made our way the front of the stage, because I told him I wanted to see if we could approach him and make it look nonchalant. But I was surprised when he approached us first and was so excited I was there. I was so happy it almost brought a tear to my eye, and I couldn't even tell if it was from how happy I was that he remembered me, came to me first, or was happy to see me. I told him that it had been a long time since we last talked and he apologized about how slow his phone was and that he didn't get messages sometimes (which was the same thing he had told me when we first met, so I took that as a sign that he was telling the truth).

We all chatted and laughed and took pictures to round out the night and I was so incredibly happy with how everything went. I wish there was an easier way for us to talk with each other, but I will keep trying to make things work.

Now all I have to deal with is my cis-male friend fangirling over him 24/7... and I'm very protective over what I value... But I help but get a kick out of how shaken the boy was by how clingy my friend was acting! XD