1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choose Who?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Mrcake

Hello EC! I am posting this because I cannot simply decide what to do right now. I am currently infatuated with two people. I met this guy last weekend and we really hit it off and spent the whole weekend hanging out. However, I also met this other guy and we also are hitting it off. I will be going on a vacation with the first person over spring break (for fun), and he will be visiting me this weekend. The other guy, however, lives much closer and I could also see myself dating him. I don't want to be the guy who tries to look at two guys at the same time. I want to invest my time in one person and not lead the other person on. I feel like I really like the other guy who lives closer, but I'm so invested in the first person right now. Another thing to mention is that the first guy is moving across the US after he graduates (in May). Should I pursue the first guy or just be undedicated to a relationship and just go on dates with both to see what happens? I don't feel like seeing two people at the same time, I feel like that's wrong.

2. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If it was me, I think I would go for the guy who lives closer to you. But dating isn't committing to one person. I don't think I could do far distance relationships, I would go crazy and miss the guy too much. hope everything works out for you

3. robclem21

"If you fall in love with two people, always pick the second. Because if you loved the first, you would never have fallen for the second"

4. Mrcake

But honestly I feel stuck right now. I am not going to be a jerk and tell him that I just want to be friends before our vacation, that may be awkward. I am talking to an lgbt counselor today hopefully on this.

5. Mrcake

I guess I can't cancel this trip. He booked the flights and purchased tickets and a hotel, so I can't cancel on him. I am honestly conflicted with the fact that I like both people. The other guy who is moving is May is honestly a good person, and I'd love to date him. I just don't think that it's feasible that we are going to maintain a good long distance relationship for over a year. I feel stuck. I am stuck.... QQ

6. Mrcake

Dammit freaking Dammit.... I don't feel infatuated over the guy I am going to Seattle with anymore. I made a mistake. I want to tell him I just want to be friends, but I am not sure how he'll take it.