1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliche but I like my bi best friend and I need help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yuricorpse, Feb 22, 2015.

1. yuricorpse

me and this girl have been friends for over 10 years now. I know about my sexuality since I was 13 but i started developing feelings for her when I was 15. During the past 3 years (im 18) I've dated a girl but I never were sure if I liked her or liked this friend. Recently I came out to her and I was doing fine, kinda getting over her. Then she came with the news that she is moving to europe in the middle of the year and I felt like i had lost everytthing because I couldnt see myself without her in my life. A few days after she told me this she so told me she is bisexual, and my hopes got up again. The problem is, she's too cold with everyone and never been in love or dated anyone and we even pretend we are a couple sometimes, people ship us but is all a joke for her. Sometimes i instinctively act as if we were a couple, because in my mind is like we were, What i feel for her is different than what i do for everyone else. Before she moves i would like to do something about this but I dont know if is the right thing to do
    any advice?