1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lyjo, Feb 23, 2015.

1. lyjo

I know there have been loads of similar posts, but I really need help figuring out if this girl is a lesbian. I'll try making it quick.
    She new in my football team and we got om really well. We were making dirty jokes and "checking out" the other girls. She's quite feminine, even in sports gear, so she doesn't really fit any of the stereotypes (even though we all hate stereotypes, some are slightly true...). At the end of the training, we talked a bit more seriously. Just about school, friends and stuff. She wants to have guy friends, and I said how awesome it is, and most of my close friends are guys. Then at the bar, I made a joke about two guys who walked in, saying how we should chat them up, and she was like "yep, you found yourself new friends" and acted really indifferent. At the end, she asked me if I was taking the bus back. I said no and made a joke. Then she got it, and left laughing. The whole thing was full of mixed signals, and I don't know if any of what I wrote helps, but I think she is. That's just me being an optimist though.

2. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It sounds like she might be. Have you told her you're a lesbian?

3. lyjo

Nope, but the friend she came with knows I am. And she probably guessed anyway. I'm seeing her again soon, so I'll just have to get to know her better. :slight_smile:

4. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds exciting ... good luck!!