1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling for your best friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by robotman, Feb 23, 2015.

1. robotman

I'm not sure what is going on with me and I know that there have been afew threads about this but I feel that I am falling for my best friend and I am not sure what to do.

He is straight and is one of the very few people that know that I am gay, along with everyone in my house and one of my best friend is is a girl and someone else who I no longer talk to. I really want to tell him but I think that if I tell him it will put him off talking to me...

He comes across that he is abit asexual to be honest. He has never had a girl friend and he doesn't care about it at all. He never talks about sex or anything but he says that he attracted to girls. I am starting to fall for him hard and I'm not sure what to do about it... I really am starting to like him more then a friend but I don't want to scare him or anything... What should I do? What would you do?

I am thinking about bringing it up to him when I meet up with him next week, is that a silly idea? It's stressing me out because I don't know what to do...

2. I'm in a similar situation right now. Although my best friend kinda uses me for his sexual needs, I still havent told him about my feelings. I probably wont out of fear for mine and his friendship. Its a possibility for yours as well that by telling him you could push him away.

Have you tried indirectly hinting at him? Like, nonchalantly ask him over drinks about how he would feel if another guy hit on him.