1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay dating in high school

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SensesFailX, Feb 23, 2015.

1. SensesFailX

So I recently (basically) got a boyfriend and while he's really awesome I honestly don't know what to do at school. I live in a pretty homophobic area so pda isn't really acceptable at all. The only things we can do is possibly go to the movies or something on weekends and even then we have to pretend we're going out with friends. Our families aren't accepting so no hanging out at home either. What are some things one can do with their boyfriend while stuck in high school? Also how does one deal with that? Thanks

2. robclem21

Why can't you just invite him over as a friend and tell that to your parents. As long as you are subtle when they are around I don't think it should be an issue. Is it really weird in your area to have a friend who is a guy and to just do things one-on-one with them? There are still tons of things you can do together without making out in public...

edit: To deal with it... it just kinda sucks. I mean unless you are willing to come out there is not much you can do. Just support each other and tell each other you care when u get the chance.