1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused, because of crush/friend and yeah

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whattodoii, Feb 24, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, y'all won't believe what just happened!! So, me and my crush were supposed to work on thing presentation thingy for school. (BTW, we've been texting/messaging soo much the last few days, :slight_smile:) So, we both love a tv series and we've joked about shipping two male characters just for fun, and I don't know how it came to this point, but we found some fanfic and we laughed about it so hard, because it was pretty weird, but funny...
    Oh yeah, we worked on our google accounts and I'm one of them, and she's the other one...
    So I don't really know how this thing started, but one moment we were working on the presentation thingy, the next, we're kinda writing our own fanfiction of the two characters... And it felt so f*cking personal and just wow, and it was fun and we've been basically talking dirty (sorry, don't judge me, I'm a teenager) though the characters (at least, that's what it felt like, like I was kinda hiding behind the character, so you can be more open and ridiculous?) for about a F*CKING STUNNING 1,5 HOURS!!!!! AND THE CHARACTER DIDN'T EVEN ACTUALLY HAVE SEX, LIKE HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY NOT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? But because we've been talking the last couple days, 'till pretty late, she was reeealllly tired and she said she ''couldn't think straight anymore" (I couldn't help but pun it, since we were talking dirty though gay fanfiction writing) and she had to sleep! LIKE I'M SO FRUSTRATED AND FEELING INSECURE AND THIS WAS TOTALLY NOT THE F*CKING PLAN!!! LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! and she stopped like the second before there was going to be the 'actual action' so, IDK WHAT TO DOOOOO!!!!!! HELP ME WITH THIS!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::eek::eek::eek::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, if she's happy with that level of things for now, and you're okay with the fanfiction flirting before the "actual action," then enjoy yourself. :slight_smile: Just don't push to a place she may not be ready to go yet (the action, in other words). As long as you are both comfortable, that's the important part!

3. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I hope she is, I am, but the thing is, it turned me on (Oh,really?? writing kinda sexual fanfic with your crush??? that turned you on? HMM, unexpected;read all of this with a tiny bit of sarcasm), but I don't know how it was for her... Obviously, it was good enough to make her go on, but still, it's not like you ask if she's turned on by it aswell (btw, I miiight've more imagined it was her, than the characters... :grin:)