1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to deal with being the dark horse in a group of friends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Feb 24, 2015.

1. markosss

How to deal with it? Sometimes I feel like they just want to throw me out of the group cause they found me annoying.there are things everyone in the group knows except of me.they dont trust me.I decided to give them more space the next days.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That, if true, is the most telling thing you have said.

I'll keep it simple:

Anybody that doesn't trust you, isn't worth keeping around usually. I say 'usually' because, sadly, sometimes we need people, for various reasons. Sometimes, they have a connection that could help us in terms of employment, in terms of meeting others, and so on and so forth. But each of these should be weighed very carefully, because they are not always worth shady or untrue companionship.

If you have made efforts to be their friend, and to gain their trust, but they do nothing, then as hard as it may be, it is to be considered, that you leave them alone and move on. Unless you give and receive back trust, a relationship will never grow or, worse, it will die.

3. Fandom obsessed

Honestly if it was me I would dump them and find some better friends love yourself and know what you deserve. If people treat you less than you deserve then they are not worth your time.