1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my friend is also gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Beautiful Mount, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my friend he just seems gay to me, he has a girlfriend but they break up a lot and I mean a lot and then get back together, he is camp and his voice is extremely high for a teenage boy, his voice is higher than some of my female friends, I just don't know how anyone isn't seeing this other than me, unless they're too afraid to say anything, I have asked him sometimes at sleepovers when we play truth or dare, (sounds cringy) "Sooo have u had any fantasies about the same sex?" He tells me "I did go through a phase once were I was attracted to guys but that was a long time ago." IK it isn't any of my business or not if he is gay, but I'm gay too, but he doesn't know that, I'm not attracted to him or in love with him, but I just want to tell him it's okay, and maybe we could come out together, but again I don't want a relationship with him he is just my friend, I just want to tell him it's okay to be gay because I honestly think he isn't being his true self???!!!

2. dmarc92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you liiiiiiiiiiiiikee him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No no no no lol :lol: he may like me though lol, I'm not sure actually, maybe a little, but not enough to say that I like him, I have a few other people in mind too lol :icon_bigg