1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating an ex slammer?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mattnorth, Feb 27, 2015.

1. mattnorth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm a 20 year old white guy living in niagara falls ny.
    For the past year or two I've had probably over 50 hookups thanks to gay social networking. I recently met a boy who I'm not sure what to think about. The first guy who after a half hour of talking wouldn't give me what I want if u know what I mean. when it comes to spotting out manipulative behavior I think I'm pretty good at and having a pretty good read on him btw he's a really cute guy so he totally has that whole charisma potential to screw you over big time thing about him so once I had the read on him based on our conversation and his body language I started asking questions like "u party" and he went from "no and of i did I wouldn't tell you" to getting him to admit that he used to slam.
    He's obviously got narcissistic traits but he actually listens to me and let's me know him on a level that I'm pretty sure no other guy actually cared to know about him. I'm not like hypnotized by his looks like guys he's used or the way I see it guys were using him.
    The thing that I'm not sure about is if he's actually trying to manipulate me or he actually likes me.
    Things he's told me have me finding him irresistible it's like hard to describe basically he's from the upper side of Manhattan and he's been raped at 12, physically abused by other family members in the type of family that is all about sweeping things under the rug and keeping up appearances. Like his mother won't let him gain weight. He's been used allot sexual pnp gangbang sex for drugs and money and all that fun shit. Not that I'm perfect buy I could never do 10 at a time that shit crazy. But then we talk about that feeling of dirtiness we've both experienced and how I'm the only guy he can be around sober and feel good about kissing on the lips so it's like that makes me think he actually likes me but I'm not sure.
    Im meeting him at a new stage in his life. Like he's getting money from his mother now so he dosent feel the need to fuqq for money. I'm so fucking broke so I feel so inadequate around him like he cares about money more than him self so how am I supposed to think he's remotely capable of being with anyone.
    I'm just not sure how to go about this I've never been in a long term and he's never been intrested in a normal guy younger that 29 and who doesn't have a career and a bank account.
    Am I looking at him to sterotypically?
    like around me he shows a side that's capable of being a good person but I'm not sure if he actually is.
    He's so fucking damaged and hardened and that shit drives me crazy.
    He wants me to get mad and hit him and I don't think he would like me if I wasn't capable of it within a day of meeting he got me there and I kinda feel bad about but he likes it so what am I supposed to do.
    when I think about the things he's done I just wanna hold him so close and kill ever guy that has ever used his body and everyone that's made him think his looks and wallet is all that matters.
    I feel like if I get to close to him he's gonna end up having a slam sesh or meet a rich guy or just decide that I'm ugly and drops me.
    but when he tells me I'm the only guy he could kiss and cuddle sober it makes me think he actually isn't about that life anymore yet I'm so jealous of the guys that have used him.
    And I feel like if I break his heart in anyway (he's kinda fragile) so I feel like I could do or say something he's gonna go back to that lifestyle and spiral until he's fucked up beyond repair.
    So it's like my two options are fall for him until he destroys my heart or stop before it gets too far and let him do that shit. I know for a fact that if I wasn't with him during his free time he'd be out partying. I need him for myself and fear that thus is just gonna be a mess.
    so would you date someone like him just leave them to their own devices?:grin: