1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Salazar, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Salazar

I'm gonna say straight out that I know there's absolutely nothing that can be done about this. I'm not really looking for advice, I'm just looking to vent.

So for those of you haven't read my previous thread about how I met my boyfriend, which'll probs be most of you, I found him on a gay hook-up app (yes, that one) about a year and a half ago, and four and a half months ago, after almost a year of texting we finally met, and straight away got into a relationship.

When we started going out I missed him all the time, but that was more of a 'wow I really like this guy, I want to spend a lot of time with him' thing. Now I still miss him when I'm not with him, but it's more of a 'I really love this guy and want to spend all of my spare time with him' kind of thing. I spend every weekend with him, and usually see him on one or two weekdays, meaning that, overall, I see him five or six days of the week.

I realise that people might think thats a lot/too much, but both of us work on weekdays, and so when we do see each other, it's mostly just evenings.

I'm not unhappy with this arrangement at all - I love every minute I spend with him.

This weekend, however, his sister has come down to visit. Within his family, he's only out to his mum, so we're not seeing each other this weekend. I'm not at all annoyed at him about that (What right would I have to be annoyed at him?).

I do, however, really miss him. Because he's not out to his sister, he asked me not to text him anything obvious in case his sister sees it. His sister is going back home on Monday, and we're spending Monday night together, but I really, really want to speak to him. Since we started going out, we've spoken to each other/seen each other almost every day, but now we haven't spoken to each other since Thursday.

I know it's only just over 36 hours until I see him again, but it feels like an eternity (yes, I realise how fucking retarded that sounds).

I know there's not really anything that can be done. I guess I'm kinda just looking for some sympathy :3

I know he doesn't mind me texting, but I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't make it obvious that we're going out. I don't want to just send him something like 'hope you're doing well'. Any ideas?