1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Girl Tried To Kiss Me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JooBooGoo, Mar 2, 2015.

1. JooBooGoo

So about a month ago, I came out to one of my friends after she brought up her lesbian cousin in conversation.
    Now for the past few days, she has been acting flirty only towards me.
    And on her facebook profile, it says that she can't believe I'm gay and she's going to see if I'm actually gay. Then when she passed me up in a hall at school, she asked me to make out with her when her ex- boyfriend was nearby.
    Now I don't know what I'm supposed to do since I refused to make out and she still won't stop trying to get with me in public.

2. CyanChachki

Maybe you shouldn't do it. I don't know the full story or what her intentions truly are but it sounds like she's either trying to make her ex jealous or is trying to out your sexuality.

3. JooBooGoo

I'm afraid that she is trying to out me to people since I don't want to be with her at all.
    And even if I confronted her, I'm afraid that she will just say "oh your just confused".

4. shota

shota Guest

Don't do it if so she not a real friend

5. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have to agree with Justy and shota, don't do it. It sounds like she's just trying to use you for her own ends, whether it's to make her ex jealous or to out you. Either way, you're just a means to her gratification. A real friend wouldn't do something like that to you.

6. brandymarsblog

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would avoid....sounds bad

7. panlove0705

It sounds to me like this "friend" of yours is not respecting your sexuality and is trying to use you for her own ends. She may be trying to make her ex jealous, trying to out you, or possibly just trying to see if she can "make" you straight. Much like how a lot of guys try to make lesbian women straight. If I were you, I wouldn't do it. Tell her she is making you uncomfortable and that you aren't interested.

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My brother Sylveon, I sorry to tell you that she is not really your real friend. Real friend wont do such things! I can feel that she's disappointed that you are gay because she might have a crush on you. My brotherly advice is to avoid her. She might do things you wont like.

Here's a WARM hug from your brother, Leafeon! (*hug*)