1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend trying to make me jealous?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amoore658, Mar 3, 2015.

1. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, I'm sure this question has been asked on here plenty of times, but I haven't looked. But this guy I've been in a relationship with now, for about 2 months, keeps on trying to make me jealous:

* Makes irritating comments about his exes - one time in bed, he even began comparing my dick to one of his exes??

* He has a child. But he has made comments like "the boys love it" (love the fact he's a dad?) But he bangs on about being a dad so much! Seriously - most people out there are parents!!

* When I make similar comments, he becomes angry and tells me he doesn't like it.

Idk - should I just end it with him, or..?
    ???:bang:

2. Section18

Section18 Guest

Tell him to stop being a cunt.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Err... well that's one way of putting it. :lol:

Honestly, it does sound like he's being a little insensitive to your feelings. I'd sit him down and have an honest conversation with him about how these little comments make you feel. There is a chance that he's just ignorant about how what he's saying upsets you.

It's worth a shot, before you consider 'ending it', right? :slight_smile:

4. Coffee Guy

Coffee Guy Guest

If he is intentionally hurting your feelings, or trying to make you feel inferior, dump him. People who enjoy hurting you will never change. I have had this relationship with straight guys (who didn't know I was gay) and tried to make them stop hurting me and be my friend, it never works.