Talking to my older cousin?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by My True Self, Mar 3, 2015.

1. My True Self

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My mom banned me from doing so. She says she's the reason I'm gay. So is her wife. So is Facebook. I'm lying to myself. It's because being gay is a trend. But I've had (Fake) crushes on boys. It's because I'm shy. But I'm only 13. I can't tell anyone else. I'm straight. But I said I'm straight for years. That's only some of the things she told me. Is it worth talking to my cousin even though I'm not allowed on Facebook which is how I contact her? I'll lose all my privlages if I'm caught but I have no-one else to turn to. This is ruining my life and it's been less than a day. If I do talk to my cousin how should I start the conversation? I need help but I don't know who to turn to. What should I do ? I'm not good at opening up to people and this kind of thing is exactly why.

2. whatdoIneed

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How long til your first therapy appt (you mentioned your mom is making you go in another thread)? If it's not long it may make sense to wait . The therapist may calm things sown a bit and you might not want to risk losing privileges in case you need to talk to your cousin later

3. My True Self

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not sure yet. She's calling later today.