1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Relationship-y Bit...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheHesitantAlien, Mar 3, 2015.

1. TheHesitantAlien

Yeh...the title pretty much says it all. I'm at that time of teenager-hood where your brain decides that you're absolutely ready to be in a relationship, and you suddenly realise that you don't have the first clue on where to start...it doesn't help that I'm the only (openly) gay kid in my year! So yeh...fun times
    Seriously though, any suggestions would be absolutely welcome! (!):thumbsup:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember that feeling! Actually I often wonder where to start :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but when you're ready to begin your first proper relationship, it can be a real minefield. There's no sure-fire guide, but have you checked out this really helpful thread? I think there's some great advice in there.

I know being the only openly gay kid in your year must suck. Not everyone is as brave as you are! It will get easier as you get older. For what it's worth, congratulations on coming out - you've already made a helpful first step when it comes to finding a partner!