1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girls Keep Messing With Me When They're Already Involved With Guys. Help???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noir, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Noir

I'm feeling picked on by the universe right now:dry:--lately I've been having nothing but girls who are already involved with guys in their lives who seem to want me as a side-dish, and it's really hurting my heart and self esteem.:icon_sad: I've had these girls either one or the other recently give me booty calls, ask to cuddle with me, ask to sleep over sometime, tell me they love me and care about me, try to kiss me, and admit to getting turned on by me. But they already have guys!! Why would they need me if they already have a guy and wouldn't consider leaving him for me??

I want them to just leave me alone if they won't take responsibility for their actions, and one of them already accused me of making her uncomfortable with my orientation when I decided to try and reciprocate some of her advances since (understandably) I thought she might like me back. I don't want to put up with this anymore and I want it to stop!!:help::help: Should I just tell them to please stop and consider what they really want because I think they're the ones who are confused??

2. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Straight Girls Keep Messing With Me When They're Already Involved With Guys. Hel

Just tell them you want to be with someone seriously (I assume that is what you are saying? No fwb?) And tell them that you are just not looking for that and would really appreciate it if they stop flirting with you. Tell them straight up you are not looking for games and also are not into sharing. They should respect this; if they do not respect this, then they are not worth being around.

3. Noir

Re: Straight Girls Keep Messing With Me When They're Already Involved With Guys. Hel

No, I do not want a fwb. I'm not into games, and I'm not into sharing with people who think getting with a girl "doesn't really count." I guess I've gotta let them know straight up they try anything again, I'm just amazed this keeps happening!! ><