1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

like someone who I have 0% chance with.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Beautiful Mount, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love can be annoying sometimes... well I like this boy, we have never really talked directly, but he is one of the "popular." People in school and he is incredibly good looking and cute, so anyway like all popular people in school they always find someone to pick on, and they choose me sometimes, but when they do he sticks up for me, but he probably does that with everyone but I know he's one of the good ones, he's kind and doesn't like to create conflict, and that's what I like about him, I'm pretty Sure he is straight or even if he was gay he probs thinks I'm ugly, I have dreams about him, just kissing him and him holding me, I'm way too shy to say anything to him, I'm not even out to anyone yet, but I have been giving subtle hints to my friends, but I don't think they get it. I just like him so much and I just know it will never happen unless he is gay and puberty is good to me and for me to stop being shy, grrrrr, love can be amazing or it can be just hurtful.

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The good news is that you're 100% not the only one to go through this. In fact, I think a lot of forum members around here would tell you they've been in the exact same position as you- I know I have! Pretty much everyone gets a crush on someone (seemingly) unobtainable at some point.

The only thing that I'd say to you is that it does get easier in time. If it turns out that he is straight and/or he doesn't feel the same way - you will be okay, and there will be other guys that'll be perfect for you. :slight_smile: I know this doesn't help now when you feel so in love, but it is true!

3. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ik, it's so annoying Ik it will just never work I will just have to try and move on, maybe I'm still too young to act on love yet . :icon_sad::confused: