1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My parents may know..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by choirsmash, Mar 3, 2015.

1. choirsmash

I feel like my parents somehow found out that I'm on this site and just haven't told me. They just seem extra loving (not that that's a bad thing) and it strikes me as odd. I don't know, maybe they just see that I'm more stressed recently and they're trying to help in a way.. it's weird..

2. Lipstick Leuger

Maybe you should have a talk with them. They may be acting extra loving so you feel you can come to them and talk to them. Parents usually try to demonstrate that they are supportive with the hope our kids get it and spill what is actually bothering them.

3. choirsmash

I'm not even close to ready to talk to them about it, so if we did talk I would definitely think of another reason. They know I'm super stressed about college and scholarship applications, so if they ask, that's what I'm gonna tell them. I feel like they would have said something along the lines of "you can tell us anything, we'll always love you" by now, so I'm starting to think that I'm just a little paranoid about it

4. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, how secretive about this site have you been? If they were on your computer and somehow discovered that you've been on here, then it might be a tactic to help you open up to them. Of course, if you're not ready to do that, then don't. Make sure you're able to come out on your terms, don't let anyone force you.

If it really isn't that big of a deal, then don't even worry about it. Like you said, you're really stressed about college and whatnot, so you shouldn't put anymore unnecessary strain on yourself. :thumbsup: