1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Much Excitement

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mrcake

Hello EC! I would just like to post something here in hopes to motivate some people who have had a hard time finding someone great to date. I have been trying to find someone to date for over a year now and I have had a few flings. I have had a few relationships that lasted for a short time and they were great, but I didn't love the person. However, I think I might have finally met someone who is actually going to be date able for a long time! I met this person through mutual friends and we talked a little bit. It wasn't until a few weeks ago when I was going through a hard time between a relationship, that this person came into my life. He has provided me with advice, comfort, and friendship lately. We have been talking so much and messaging each other daily. I will be visiting this guy for the first time by myself on Friday and I'm super excited! We have a night out planned and several other activities. I hope we hit it off and something glorious happens (*hug*). We have so much in common that if it doesn't work out, I'd be really sad!

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats dude! :grin: It's awesome to hear you've found someone you're interested in. Good luck, and have fun. (*hug*)

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck!

4. Mrcake

Probably one of the greatest days and half of my life. We had such a great time and we really hit it off! We have been talking now for over three weeks and we had some intimate time together. We hung out the whole time and enjoyed every minute together. I am so lucky to have met this guy. We decided to start dating because we have been talking for a while and have known each other for over a year and a half. I am so excited for the upcoming weeks. He will be visiting me for a few days in a few weeks. <3

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! :grin: Great to hear that it went so well! I'm very happy for the two of you.