1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexually frustrated? Romantically too if that's a thing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FlyingCheese, Mar 4, 2015.

1. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    I like girls more than guys, I'm bisexual but I would rather be in a relationship with a girl.
    I'm 17 and I want a girfriend but can't. I live in a very small town, all the teachers know nealry every student in school, 20 people is a 'big' class, in fact my sociology class usually has 4 people, all the lgbt people are related.
    I want to be able to do romantic things for a girl and actually lose my virginity so this sucks, hard enough finding someone you click with let alone them also being gay in a tiny town.
    Does anyone else feel the same or know what I should do to deal with it?

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, unless you have cities around you that might have more pickings, and are mobile you'll probably just have to be patient and wait till college, or whatever comes after high school for you.

You might find online pals to be sweet with on various social forums. Just be careful, not everyone on the internet is who they say they are.

3. JooBooGoo

I somewhat agree with Kindy14. But on the other hand, is there a GSA at your school?
    If not then I say if you're feeling bold, look at your school's policy on clubs and see if you can start one.
    If you know what your doing, you can do a little Facebook stalking and find other LGBT people in your area and age (note: only stick to people you know and only go for them if they're open about their sexuality, DON'T GO OUTING PEOPLE).
    But it might just be best to wait until you are in collage and more mobile.

4. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah it's unfortunate but I think I don't really have a choice other than to wait.
    I'm in 11th grade so that's a year and a half until I finish highschool, then I'm going to be a nurse so I'll be taking another two years doing community college before moving to a city.
    The closest city is 5 hours worth of driving too so I really do have no choice other than to distract myself.

Still, the sexual frustration is the worst part. Masturbating doesn't help because I want the emotional closeness and physical contact from sex, I just keep going until I'm exhausted or I've hurt myself.
    It feels so pathetic to be this lonely and horny all the time.

5. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Oh, don't feel pathetic, you're a teenager, you're supposed to be horny all the time.

You might find cyber-sex a little more satisfying, if you find someone that you are into.

The only other thing I can think of is if you have a close cousin or something? You maybe able to have the emotional connection you're looking for right now? I don't know if that would be creepy or verboten.

I was lonely all through high school and college, it sucks. Just be open to whatever comes your way.

6. itsmary

I think that you can find some people in the forums. And you can meet sometimes and just don't feel alone until you meet the right one, just find people who isn't REALLY far away!

Good luck :slight_smile: