1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...nair in the shampoo?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NewGirl24, Mar 5, 2015.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Is it normal to want to punch someone in the throat half the time and spend the other half of the time trying to keep from ripping their clothes off? Because that pretty much sums up my life rn. I just love this girl so much but then she says something or does something and I want to put nair in her shampoo. I don't know if this is even a healthy relationship. It's probably super dysfunctional, but I've never been this invested in a relationship before so I don't know if it's supposed to be this way or if we have a future together. I really hope we do, but she drives me absolutely crazy and makes me fall in love with her again the next minute...what even...

2. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    Tough love?

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

please don't put nair in her shampoo. that would be terrible. but I think the first thing that you need to look at is the anger that you keep having. That's the part that you need to master, or it will make you miserable. if you have this feeling with a lot of people, then that tells you something If you only feel this anger toward her, it is a very bad relationship and you need to take a break from it so that you can deal with the anger issues. no matter what, you need to talk to someone about how much anger your feeling. counselor? doctor?

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    .... Not normal, but I've been there with a girl too :icon_redf

You need to learn to talk, girls. It can turn loud at times, and she might drive you insane by being stubborn or childish, but never forget she is your sheba... And girls are damned good when it comes to revenge, so you better think twice. Count to 55 if needed.

Ask yourself if she is really what you need. Some girls are like vulcans, and to keep up on the long run can be too stressful. Talk to her, and check if she is receptive to your needs.

Calm down... Try not to feed her anger, check some de-escalation techniques, and don't let her set you off balance, never. (*hug*)