1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it normal for a straight girl to cuddle a lesbian on bed?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by teamzz101103, Mar 5, 2015.

1. teamzz101103

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm just wondering if this is normal cause I just recently moved to a flat with a workmate because it's more practical and less travel requires to work. Anyway, I am a closet lesbian in our workplace but before I moved in with her I told her that I am one so I would know if she is comfortable living with me or not. Well, it was okay with her and we started living in the flat. We talk a lot and stuff and we sleep on the same bed. We cuddle before and while sleeping and before we wake up. I can say that we've gotten pretty close but is it normal for us to be these close cause were friends? I'm pretty confused. I like her but not to the extent that I want us to be together. I think of her as a sister but I wanna make sure she feels the same way without asking her. I don't want anything to be awkward between us.

2. iiimee

Well, I don't know your situation perfectly, but me and my friend cuddle, but I don't see her... that way at all! I just consider her a younger sister, so I think it's pretty normal...

3. indiqo

it's dependent on where in the world you are; it's a cultural thing. here cuddling between the same-sex is kind of awkward so it isn't the norm. it is not so much between girls though. if you live elsewhere in europe it can be much different.