1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Bad...Still

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Mar 6, 2015.

1. William

So, let me preface this by saying I have really bad luck with guys thus far and it my luck is still declining as we speak.

So, it's this guy, let's call him...Scott. Scott is actually really attractive and I've tried to speak to him but he always kicks me out of his room (with a bit of physical contact in there) and/or talks very little to me.

One day, Scott and his buddies come into my friend's room whilst we were watching Family Guy and eating pizza. He asks for a piece and we accommodated his needs. After he ate the piece of pizza and started to cuddle with me, putting his head on my chest and this was surprising to say the least.

Fast forward a couple of hours and he's in another friend's room and he calls me onto the top bunk with him. He expressed that he was cold and said he needed a blanket, so I just threw my arm and my body over him and he said, "Or a Will would help." And we laid there for a second until I had to go to my room for a second. As I was leaving he made me promise I was going to come back and started to sing Stay with Me by Sam Smith.

I rushed back up to the bunk and he again laid on my chest and talked about how hard my heart was beating. He started to follow the rhythm of my heart on the wall by banging on it which was actually kinda cute.

Fast forward about 10 minutes and we had a meeting in the dorm and he made me save him a seat so I did. He curled up and said he was scared so I comforted him and he said to come up to his room so I did. We ended up cuddling again and he grabbed by hand, so we sat there for 10 minutes holding hands and talking.

The next day, I go to his room and try to put my hands on his shoulders and he pushes me away and kicks me out of his room. It ends up that, that whole thing with cuddling and all that, he was high. He then told me that he, "Only likes me when he's high."

That was one of the biggest gut punches I've ever had to work through. My feelings were insanely hurt.

The last couple of conversations we had was me helping him with studying for his exam and me telling him my flight was delayed and I got no response when I texted him that.

Now I feel like absolute shit.

2. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's not your fault, if you're thinking that, it's his. People act weirdly when they're on drugs and frankly you don't want to be involved with users, especially if you're young. I would try to distance yourself from this guy, he doesn't sound like he's any good for you. Hope you have better luck with guys in the future :slight_smile:

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You didn't do anything wrong here. I agree with Danball

4. William

Thanks to the both of you!