1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConfusedRunaway, Mar 7, 2015.

1. ConfusedRunaway

Okay, so this isn't exactly have to do with the LGBTQ community, but it does have to do with relationships (romantic) and I could really use some help and I had no idea who else to turn to, so forgive me for posting things that don't have to do with LGBTQ, I just, really need help. I am in a predicament between two guys, and love.

A little background info. So I have been dating guy #1 since February of 2014 and it's been pretty good, especially since I was in love with him and he had already been my friend for a year at that time (we had met in 2013), but in February 2014 is also when I moved in with my father and started attending a new high school, there the "school player" starting to hit on me, and I was very surprised since people never flirt with me, and it was nice but I ignored it for the most part because I had someone. As time passed with my boyfriend, guy #2 kept flirting and I'll admit I did flirt back, but I was unaware until a friend told me.

So in October of 2014 I kissed #2, while still having my boyfriend, I know, that was horrible thing of me to do especially since he loved me back, I still regret it, but I did, and I thought I felt nothing but I was wrong. I ended up telling my boyfriend and it did hurt him, but he gave me a second chance, and I took it, but in the back of my head I had guy #2 and we kept flirting, even though I tried to stop it for his sake. Now time has passed and in November I decided to break up with my boyfriend because I had to choose between the two and I chose guy #2. I told him that I needed time to get over the relationship and when we returned to school from break it would be better.

In January I realized how much I missed my boyfriend and decided maybe we should get back together and I wanted to save #2 from all the issues I have, and so I told him it isn't a good time right now. Near the ending of January he asked me out and made it a now or never thing and I said no, to protect him, but I regretted it so much, and 3 days later I kissed him and asked him out and 3 days later, on the 27th, he agreed. We went out until in February my best friend and ex-boyfriend gave me a choice, them or guy #2 or my fake friends, and so I chose them out of fear. I broke up with him February 26, and he flipped because he loved me.

Now here is my problem, very recently I realized I may have had much greater feelings for him. I have very bad issues and one of them are my poor reflexes to emotional things such as these. I've never been in love, except for my boyfriend, and I have always been terrified of this emotion, so what I tend to do it run away. With my boyfriend I ignored him for months, and with guy #2 I broke up with him, all out of fear of the same emotion. Love. What I don't know is, if I should tell him or not, or if this is even love or infatuation. This makes me question if my relationship with my boyfriend was even love or infatuation, especially since my love for him has faded so many times.

So what I'm asking for help is, should I tell him? Will it even make a difference if I do tell him, and if it does should I just go after him and end this relationship with my boyfriend? I have known guy #2, who is also my friend, for a little over a year and he doesn't know much about me because I don't tell him. Guy #1 is like my best friend, and knows everything about me down to my darkest secrets, but I don't know if I feel anything anymore. What should I do? Please help me, this situation is driving me crazy. If you need any additional information ask away.

I'm so sorry for writing so much, again I apologize for this not being apart of the LGBTQ community, I just didn't know who else to turn to...thank you to those who do choose to respond to my plea...