1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by uk55674, Mar 8, 2015.

1. uk55674

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Been dating a guy I really really like for about 4.5 months. We've gone on a trip to London and he we've booked a holiday for a week in June together, he was pretty determined to book it. He's always saying he loves me and stuff, the other day I said oh I'll miss you and he said I'll miss you more which was sweet.

He's just started doing this thing where if I message him on Facebook he'll not respond for a while, even though I can see he's seen the message, he always does respond usually with in an hour or so, but idk I just worry he doesn't really want to talk, maybe I'm just being crazy. He usually initiates conversation several times on Facebook himself each day but when I initiate he takes a while to respond.

He's also started withholding sex on nights where he has class the next morning which kinda bothers me too.

Should I bring this stuff up with him or am I just a crazy person?? Heh.

Thanks!

2. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Sometimes when someone messages me I wont reply straight away because im busy, like I start reading a message when im at work but dont reply because I should be working or im reading a message but have to get off the bus because its near my stop etc. I personally think you are looking to much into this when you dont really need to. By what you said there doesnt seem to be a problem as he initates conversations and was determined to book the holiday. With the sex he is probably just to tired and is thinking about class the next day.

Just relax and enjoy your holday, there is nothing to worry about :slight_smile:.