1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been a while

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by somegirl, Mar 9, 2015.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok so I took a few months break from everything on here to figure out who I was. I've finally come to terms with it and I feel that I am a lesbian. Or this is the nearest label that fits me. I've not got a girlfriend (only of a couple of weeks) and everything seemed to be going okay. Recently though, I've been having feelings towards another girl. And I mean, like seriously like her. I feel that if the chance was there I'd dump my current girlfriend and go out with this other girl. Which I know is totally unfair. I still like my girlfriend, but nowhere near as much as this other girl.

Me and my girlfriend have been having problems recently in that we don't really talk anymore, and if we do, it's really blunt texts to each other etc. I just don't feel like I can make the effort any more since I like this other girl and I know the best thing to do is break up with my girlfriend because that's only what is fair for her.

The thing is, I've come out to all of my friends the past few weeks and everything is going great. But do I tell this girl I like her? I don't know where she stands or if she's even gay.. She seems to be quite touchy feely with me and we get on really really well and there just seems to be this connection between us. If we ever catch eye contact with each other we just go into that 'smile' stare if you know what I mean. She doesn't appear to be like this with others, but girls are so much harder to read. I don't wanna get my hopes up again to have fallen for yet another straight girl :bang::bang::bang: I also don't want to lose her as a friend or make anything awkward. I'm still at college and it might get awkward in the group of we might lose our banter as friends if she doesn't feel the same.. If anyone has any advice then I would be greatful. Thankyou for taking the time to read (&&&)

2. heanic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    its so hard having an attraction to someone else when your already in a relationship and you dont want to ruin that relationship but you cant ignore your feelings. Id say ur taking a massive gamble though if this girl could be straight. I wouldnt do anything unless it becomes obvious that she feels the same about you. Obviously try to go easy on your current girlfriend. Heartbreak is horrible