1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me back???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gabzcat14, Mar 9, 2015.

1. gabzcat14

After i broke up with my first girlfriend I noticed a girl at school who was very butch and very attractive but i knew I had no chance with her so I tried to move on from having a crush on her. during the first dress rehearsal of the musical i was in she approached me directly and asked me if i was in the musical (she didn't recognize me because i had a boys wig on) and during my performance i noticed her staring at me. after the performance, many of her friends came up to me and told me i did an amazing job. I am now friends with some of her friends and I hang out with them regularly while she is with other people. The day of opening night I was doing my makeup for the show when i saw her walk into the bathroom, we made small talk about our similar interests and she occasionally would give me stares. Before the ride to the theatre i would catch her giving me more and more stares. The night of the show i met her best friend who said she absolutely adored my performance and we became friends, she couldn't stop hugging me. I would notice the girl i like staring at me and talking to people in my grade as the both of them would look directly at me. We got to talk about music and we jammed to the same songs together ('twas glorious) she would stare at me occasionally and then turn away, by the end of the night I couldn't stop blushing over her and I had caught the feels. The next night my ride dropped me off at the theatre where it began to downpour on me in full makeup and hair, the girl i like invited me to stand very close to her in a wall crevice by the locked stage door. we made more small talk about music and driving until the stage door was opened. she would make direct eye contact with me and would blush and play with her ear buds when she wasn't looking at me. fast forward to the green room where she, our friends, and i were engaged in a game of uno that i was loosing. we took selfies and i asked the girl i like if she didn't mind me posting it, she was very surprised she didn't have me on social media and followed me instantly. that night i noticed more and more stares from her and those stares would sometimes turn to gazes. after a long night of hanging out backstage and performing i went home to find a like spam and a kiss emoji comment from her. that weekend i posted a throwback selfie and four days later she like spammed my old feed and gave me another kiss emoji. that monday i asked to go to my locker and as i passed by her in the hallway, i noticed her eyes fully dilate as she smiled at me. on my way back i went to the restroom to braid my hair. she was in there doing her own hair, we made more small talk and she even moved closer to me. even though she was finished with her hair she waited for me and i caught her staring at me a few times. I went to class and after it was over i passed by her group of friends who got very silent after i walked by them. the next day, i left my class to use the bathroom, she was sitting in the hallway with one of our friends and we had a short conversation about peircings and she even put her hands on my wrists and asked to use my gloves. i gave them to her and after class she waited for me to give them back. the entire time we were talking she was smiling with eyes fully dilated. her friends kept running into me and saying hello to me but i did not get acquainted with those friends so it was very strange. she herself would stalk me, i was talking to a friend and i saw her hiding behind a door but she was too tall to hide and i could see her, she played it off by walking by and playing with my hair. the next day i didn't see her in the morning but in the halls she stopped to say hello to me and she laughed her ass off watching me fall down the stairs but got up from what she was doing to ask if i was alright. that friday i dint have a morning class so i hung out with her and our friends. she and i sat really really close and talked about a ton of things, she would look me straight in the eye and give me compliments on my art and my bruises and my eyes, hair, etc... she even hit on me!!!!!! i went in for the hug and she accepted, holding the arm i had around her chest tightly, and as i let go, she was almost hesitant to release my arm. at the end of the day we had a short conversation and i hugged her again, she had the same hesitance with my arm. today i said hello to her and our friends on my way to homeroom and she smiled at me. she seemed very alarmed when she asked me if i cut my hair and was very relived that i did not. nobody else other than her even noticed my hair length. thats all the details i have so far. im not sure what to do because i really like her and i don't want to ruin our friendship but my gut is telling me she likes me back, even a little bit. advice?

2. Itsasecretx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im no expert!..
    But I would say for suree!I would be surprised if she didnt...

As for the advice.. just go for it! She seems to be giving huge signals! Hold her gaze for as long as you can..
    :slight_smile: good luck!

3. heanic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Start flirting.. invite her to do something for just you 2. Maybe start txting..u can always tell if a girl likes u by the way they txt. Keep us updated :slight_smile:

4. gabzcat14

Update: She's straight but we've become good friends. i never confessed to her but we've done a few outside things together and I'm over her. in fact we are going to a concert together later this year!

5. ainsworth70

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Just make a move:wink:.