1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested in me? or am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dillno21234, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Dillno21234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alright, so lately, I've been very confused with how this guy I work with treats me. I can't tell if he's interested in me, or just wants to be my friend. The biggest aspect of our relationship is the constant teasing. He does it to me so often. Everything from how I do something, to my personality. He always wants to get a reaction out of me. His latest was that he watches a Tv show, and he said a character that's really nerdy and innocent reminds him of me. He thought it was hilarious, and kept bringing it up. And I was acting as if I was mad. Another thing, he always wants my opinion on things. Like if he wants to buy a certain shirt, he asks me if I think it'll make him look good. Also, he asks me a lot of questions about my life, and wants to know about me it seems like. Whenever I get to work, he seems happy that I'm there, and whenever I leave, he always seems sad. Like the other day, I was leaving, and he was like "Please stay longer." and I was like "I can't stay, I have something right after this". and he was like "Okay, I understand...but I can't say I'm not disappointed". So I don't know. I wanna say something, but I don't want our relationship to be weird if I turn out to be wrong. So do you have any input? This is all I have right now, but we've only known each other a few weeks. Thank you so much!

2. JackBikwik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To me, the important question here is whether or not this person has experience with gay men other than you. If he does not, he simply may find the idea novel and may just be toying with the "fun" of having a gay friend. Not unlike how some women treat their entirely platonic male friends.

There is also the possibility that he considers you "safe" to explore his own sexuality with. If he is questioning, he may be testing the waters, whether he is actually interested in YOU or not.

Are you asking because YOU are interested in HIM?

3. Cesar123

I agree 100% with what Jackbinimbul said. Two questions for you though - 1. Does he know you are gay? 2. Are you interested in him?