1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love zie, but I have trouble asking for help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConfuseCupcake49, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Background: Let's just say, because it's happen when I was little kid. I have trouble telling people how I feel since I was put in two foster homes for 2 and 1/2 years and was told to keep quiet about my feelings and mind my own business.

I been depressed since this month is tough on me. It was this month 9 years ago I was taking away from my parents. I am always stress, because my sister might be pregnant. The doctor does not know until the ultrasound on Monday. Sounds greats right? If it's outside of her stomach, she could die. It was adding to my stress. While my lover was worry, and ask what was wrong. I feel terrible not telling zie, and saying that there is nothing she can do, and avoid zie all day. What should I do?
    # My lover is genderneutral

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I hope everything goes well there. =(

I would strongly suggest you tell ziem (that's the pronoun, right?) -- not only is zie your lover, zie's also your friend. It's perfectly fine to ask for help. You won't be bothering ziem at all, especially since zie are already worried. Zie may be able to provide better comfort than anyone else on this forum can, as zie knows you better than we do.

Remember, it's okay to ask for help or comfort. You don't have to keep this to yourself, despite what you have been told.