1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused and in love (with a straight guy)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theboy123, Mar 13, 2015.

1. theboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    While I was in high school i always had the ocasional mini crush on every hot guy i would see. but i never knew love until last year. once i changed schools i had a friend, who i thought was sending me mixed signals. I was so in love with him, every time i was near him my heart would start beating and i would sometimes get a boner (so embarrassing, but he never found out as i always hid it before anyone noticed it). One day we were studying with another friend, as as soon as he left i thought something was going to happen, or that I would at least feel the sexual tension. But there was nothing, I was so disappointed, i actually thought there was something there. A few weeks later he found a girlfriend :bang: and i hate her because im not the one with him :tears:

After that moment i knew nothing would ever happen, and i tried to get over him. but i can't. I can't stop thinking about him, about how happy he would make me. At the beginning i thought it was another one of my minicrushes but its much more than that. i've never felt this way. Every time i try to forget him he always appears, similing and making me feel horrible. What can i do to get over him? :tears::tears:

2. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i hear you man. Im in the same boat. For now all we could do is vent here and listen other's stories.

3. MonsterAnarchy

my goodness :c that mustve been heart breaking. i know exactly how you feel. i used to like this girl a lot. she was my friend and i told her i liked her. she just smiled and said she was flattered, but that she was straight, which i quickly accepted, but it still hurt knowing that i couldnt be with her. a few months later, she found a boyfriend. not just any boyfriend, but my ex-best friend. it hurt a lot :/ i didnt get over it for a very long while..
    but now, i am in love with an amazing guy, and he loves me, too. he accepts me for who i am, and we are planning to get married in about 2 1/2 years c:
    he's the most perfect person i have ever met, and im so happy that i didnt go out with my friend, cause then i probably wouldnt have gotten the chance to fall in love with my life partner.
    trust me, hon, you'll find someone who will cherish you. who will love you more than what the guy youre in love with right now ever will. its okay to be heartbroken, but just know that your soul mate is out there, and he's on a journey to finding you so you guys can live happily ever after.
    good luck c: <3

4. theboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thank you so much for that!! i really needed to hear that! :grin: