1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my Mom.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ForeverYoung000, Mar 14, 2015.

1. ForeverYoung000

It all started Monday morning before school. I just had to get it off my chest, I had too. Knowing she wouldn't be much accepting sice she is so fucking religious I told her. My brother was there too. Well I didn't exactly tell her....it was on a sheet of paper my brother was holding so she grabbed and read it. "WHATS THIS?!??? So this is what you wanna be hug, a lesbian? She was so mad horns were coming out of her head.

She doesn't understand me, no one does. Ever since that day, life is a living hell. My mom called me an embarrassment, nasty, and choked my neck. I NEVER liked guys! I pretended so that THEY can be happy. Put a smile on THEIR faces. I'm done pretending. This has been happening for 7 years straight. I've now removed me mask showing the real me.

Sunday, tomorrow is church and after 2+ months, now she wanna have the fucking nerves to go. Depending on what happens, I'm debating whether I should leave or not. I'm done with this bullshit. I literally have no one. We were gonna go to Disney this weekend for her bday on Monday but she cancelled it because of me, is what she told my brother. Great, no one is talking to me but my brother that's my age and my moms boyfriend. I wanna build a positive relationship with my family but I don't know how. I really don't. I'm hurting so much, the pain is unbearable. :tears::tears::tears::tears::icon_sad:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since you are 16, you can call the authorities if that happens.

If you can/prefer, move out and go to another place. With some time, peraphs she will be accepting enough to listen to you and build a positive relationship.

But for now, protect yourself (physically and mentally) and go to another place, if you can.

3. frodo191

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try staying at a friend's house for a while until thinks get better. It's just a matter of time until it does :slight_smile:

4. Clay

Have you talked to your brother about all of this? Get him to help support you in this situation.

5. ForeverYoung000

Okay, I'll think about it.

And yes I have and I'll try to.

6. Itsasecretx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please go and get help- choking is abuse.
    Maybe write a sincere letter to your mum.... accepting that they may never accept you for your sexuality.. but that she is your mum and you love her allot and want a positive relationship and that despite it, you hope she still loves you as a daughter.

She may need some time to cool down.

My mother is religious too, I haven't come out to her but she knows I support homosexuality... and she hates It. I'm terrified of her reaction when ... if... I tell her...
    so I'm feeling for you!!
    Please consider some type of counsellor, maybe they can help you and your family xx