1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys are all over my girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Emma H, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Emma H

My girlfriend always has a lot of guys asking her out and crushing on her, but recently this one guy that she's in a show with basically forced her to kiss him on stage by refusing to do the scene unless she did. They're in the ensemble, so it was just in the background and really unnecessary.

Anyways, he's giving her a lot of crap but she really doesn't want to tell him that we're dating. Part of this is because she wants to be taken seriously regardless of her relationship status but it is also because she doesn't want to be out with this group of people. I'm fighting the urge to set him straight on my own- I just want him to respect her (and I also want him to know she's off limits). But I can't intervene because she doesn't want me to. How should I deal with this, emotionally and otherwise?

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should talk to her about this and tell her how this makes you feel. She should care that it worries and annoys you.

3. Lipstick Leuger

She needs to let it be known that she is seeing someone, and what this person is doing is sexual harrassment and it WILL quit or else she will report him. Simple. She needs to honor and stand up for your relationship. By telling him this, and making him stick to her boundries, it will stop. He does it because he knows she is not going to do anything about it. She does not need to come out to these people but she does need to make it known that she will not tolerate this any longer.

4. Itsasecretx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you spoken to her about this?

If it makes you super uncomfortable, and she really doesn't want to be "out" with tat certain group... maybe she could make up a boyfriend and it shouldnt be hard for her to say NO.
    He sounds manipulative.
    Maybe if he does that again.. she should say that she's not doing the scene if he doesn't keep his lips, and hands to himself.

Please talk to her about it xx she may understand more.