1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another of those feeling rants :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by number15, Mar 15, 2015.

1. number15

What do you do when you're falling for someone you probably can't be with? When you're almost sure they have feelings for you too but being with them wouldn't work because they're leaving in a while?
    When you liked them this way before you even knew them but some way you talk all the time and you're really good friends!?

I really don't want to fuck up this friendship but I'm also falling harder for her every time I see or talk to her. She's just something else - but she has only got one semester left here whereas I'm just going to be starting my degree and wants to go south (or possibly overseas) to work. After she leaves I really want to maintain contact. See my problem? She's a great person and I would do anything to keep this friendship..... but its so damn hard. My feelings are getting way too strong... I had a friendship not long ago where I also developed feelings and actually ended up hooking up with her which completely blew everything. Do NOT want this happening again.

Just, with this girl I have much stronger feelings and so much more in common....I would love to ask her out but I'm way too afraid to make the friendship awkward or not communicate with her likd we do now. Isn't this totally selfish?
    Then again I know she was in a LDR not too long ago that didn't work out and I wouldnt want to ask that of her or possibly hurt herlike that again.

But I can't help my feelings, I've tried so hard this past half year but it keeps coming back way stronger. I'm kidding myself telling myself that something may happen someday, because with this mindset I'll never get the girl. Jeez this is frustrating!!:tears: