1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finding a boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Awesome_trans_girl13, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    How do i present myself to a guy so that he dosent think im a dude and will like me?? Cuz gay guys like me till they figure out im trans then they blow me off:icon_sad:

2. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
  3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

If you want to find a relationship, you need to be yourself. Your open, authentic self.

So, just be yourself and patient. You're only 14, you need to discover yourself, and not worry so much about relationships. Develop friendships first. The rest will happen when you find the right person.

Not much help, but the toughest part for me in life, has been accepting myself for who I am, and then living it. Now that I am, people are coming out of the woodwork. Wish I would have known that when I was 13. That I could be myself and people would like me for it. Sometimes it's just going to take time to find the niche you fit into, find your crowd or scene.