1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Message me need advice.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ProudOfWhoIAM, Mar 16, 2015.

1. ProudOfWhoIAM

Someone please message me and give me some advice on a situation i'm finding hard to get around

here goes:
    - I've been dating a Transsexual (ftm) but im not sure if they want to be with me anymore, they are always reminding me that i can walk away whenever i want to and that I dont have to stay, I have told them that i am here to stay but they dont seem to believe me :'(
    I honestly dont know what to do.

Somebody please help me:icon_sad:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This post doesn't seem right to leave in the Welcome Lounge, seeing as it's not an introduction. I'm going to move this over to the Family, Friends and Relationships forum where I think you'll get more views and advice. :slight_smile:

As for the title of your thread, just to clarify: Regular Members are welcome to leave 'messages' on each other's profile walls but remember that these are public, and that you're not allowed to share contact details this way.

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might be worth asking them why they think you would wish to leave. Reassurance can help to some extent, but it would be good for you to understand where all of this is coming from. If you have an idea of the reasoning behind these comments, you may be able to help and find a better way of reassuring your partner of your intentions.

5. ProudOfWhoIAM