1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first break up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mlpguy88, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first relationship officially ended tonight. It ended on good terms and that is the positive thing but I still feel crappy about it

I don't know if I'm looking for advice or just some comforting words but I needed to type this out

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

It really hurts. There's no advice that can help or change things. But you're in a good place. I understand what it feels like, and it takes time. But that pain just reminds us of how much that relationship meant to us. It's hard to be grateful for it right now, but there will be memories of it that will be with you forever, more good memories than bad.(*hug*)

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ending amicably doesn't mean ending with no feelings. You are going to feel some loss, which is okay. Try to have some time on your own and with other friends so you realize you can still be happy and independent. Just take things one day at a time and look into progressing further in your self-development.