1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integrity

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nycwomanintech, Mar 21, 2015.

1. nycwomanintech

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone!

So I'm sitting here listening to Ne-Yo's new album, Nonfiction, which is hot by the way. :eusa_clap

There's a track on the album by the name of Integrity. The hook goes "baby where you wanna go? I'll do what you say. She pointed to the top, she said take me all the way, matter fact, I'll meet you there, ohhhhhh! and I fell in luvvvvvvv." :kiss:
    The way he sings that song with the feeling he puts in it is the TRUTH! The whole song is hot, but once you listen to it and understand what it's about (the whole album tells a story), someone out there will feel me on this!
    I think the reason I love it so much is because it's a love song, and I love love. I just wish it lasted. :dry: I feel like the same way you felt coming into the relationship should never diminish with the work of both parties. If one person addresses the issue and it's like beating a dead horse, guess what that leads to! The good old "C" word. Cheating, most of the time. Anyway, I am digressing.

Thanks for listening! If anyone knows the song or listens and feels me on this, holla back!
    :smilewave