1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first boyfriend, and having questions

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MathMan, Mar 21, 2015.

1. MathMan

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while or updated my profile. Well I am out to basically everyone I know at this point. Well I started dating this guy since last Friday. We've seen each other pretty much every day since then and it's been an amazing experience for both of us! I've been incredibly happy so far. Well we planned for him to come over yesterday and get really physical with our relationship, but when that time came, I couldn't perform. I don't know if it was because I was worn out from my crazy work
    week, if I wasn't ready to go that far, or if that he is basically a bottom and that's my preference as well. I really like this guy and it's the closest thing I've had to a relationship in 5 years.probably longer because everything before that was with women. I normally also masturbate daily, but I haven't since I've been seeing this guy. I didn't really get hard last night but I really enjoyed what we did do, which was a lot of making out and such. I haven't masturbated today either which is surprising. Any helpful input would be appreciated. I can answer questions as well. Thanks

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry, performance anxiety is common, and you probably just need some more tries to become comfortable with this kind of intimacy. Maybe you could try mutual masturbation or other less demanding techniques.