1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So hard

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Starlight123, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Starlight123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just told my best friend that we can't be friends anymore. I have never been through anything so painful. I've broken up with gfs before but nothing this painful. It's like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

I've had a crush on her and she has known for quite some time but that was not the ultimate cause of the break up. We just couldn't find a way to get it together. I was the one to break things off and it was hard but I knew we both needed it. The problem is now it seems like nothing will ever be the same.

She has since emailed me telling me that she is confused and that this is hard for her. I'm not sure what to do. My insane emotional changes have stopped since I stopped talking to her and I am generally happier but I guess the thought of losing someone so important to me is sinking in.