1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice is needed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ProudOfWhoIAM, Mar 22, 2015.

1. ProudOfWhoIAM

Hello Everyone,
    I am currently dating a Transgender Guy (ftm) we have been dating for nearly five months, its long distance and im finding it very hard atm.

My boyfriend is finding it very hard atm too, he is going through all these different stages, one minute he will be fine, then the next he will be cross at me for no reason. He gets angry at me when i dont reply because im working.
    Sometimes i believe he doesn't trust me

Any advice?
    Thank you in advance(*hug*)

2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dated guys long distance like that before and I'll say it is a very unhealthy situation. You deserve better than that and the way he treats is not right. Honestly if I was in your shoes I would dump him without a second though. I dated guys where they are completely calm and nice one minute and the next they are a complete asshole. It is not fair to you and i would get out now if I were you.

3. ProudOfWhoIAM

Thank you for the advice.
    But i love him.
    I cannot do that

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. it''s ultimately your decision. I would just be cautious though about his behavior and the way he acts towards you. If he continues to be angry like this I would seriously question If i really wanted him in my life. Just my opinion.