1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another lesbian in love with a straight girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sappho06, Mar 23, 2015.

1. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey! This is probably the millionth time someone posts something like this, so I apologize in advance.

I really like a girl on my track and field team. We only train once a week, and she's new so I guess I only ever saw her four or five times... Anyway, we just clicked right away. On my side, I just fell for her as soon as she walked in (pathetic, I know).

I was already getting on very well with her best friend (who got her to come along). And two weeks ago, her friend was joking about how we are made to be together, but just don't know it yet. We also talked about crushes, flirting, etc. They both know I'm a lesbian. My crush has never been in a relationship (nor have I) and she said she thinks she's straight, but would date a girl if she happened to fall in love with one. Then I casually made a joke, said "well we can arrange that". I mean, we're kinda of flirting, but maybe that's just the way I perceive it.

Now the thing is, she's maybe bicurious? And I'm lucky cuz her best friend wants us to date (or at least jokes about it). And finally, I've just turned 15 and she's 17. Huge turn off, right? She'd never want to date me... I mean, what do you guys think? I act and look way older, but still. She's just sooo perfect...

2. Miss PH fan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok, so she's single, you're single. You're both young and sounds like you have fun whenever you get the chance to talk to her. Go for it. You've got nothing to lose

3. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

To me it sounds like she's at least open to the idea of being in a relationship with a girl (damn, I wish I had that kind of luck with my crushes) which is good news. The age difference isn't really much, a two year gap is quite common at our age, where I live, anyway, so don't be put off by that! Why don't you ask her out? She's single and it sounds like she could like you. I say go for it! What have you got to lose?

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like you two need to meet one-on-one for something simple like coffee. Many people who are not certain about their sexuality can get nervous if you're in a group. You'll get to know if she is just a very open-minded straight girl or actually interested in others. Also, if that meeting goes well, you could always be more obvious in showing your interest in her.