1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help (Fancy my best friend)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Powerz, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Powerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hi, I am gay and I love my 'straight' best friend. We are both 15 and his family is Jehovah witnesses and he says that he is straight. I loved him before I even knew I was gay. Before I came out he was really flirty with me. He cuddled into me, randomly making physical contact and even kissing my shoulder when we were hugging. When I came out he was ok and didn't mind. We didn't talk as much. The times we did talk he talked about more personal stuff about 'size' and one conversation was very interesting.

We were both alone and he asked if a fit women asked me for sex would I do it, I said no and after a minute he said "if I was naked in a room and asked you for sex would do it" I was shocked and just stuttered and then after he talked about if he had gay sex he wouldn't want to be on bottom.

On my birthday someone told him I loved him. He apparently went pale. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him. Later he said he didn't mind and he enjoyed someone liking him.
    My friend decided to ask him if he liked me and he said he didn't. A few days ago though someone asked me if me and him were dating and I said no and asked why she asked and he said because we look cute together. I told him and he said she was an asshole and he didn't want to be viewed as gay.

I love him and he means so much to me and I don't know if he gay or not and don't know if he wouldn't to come out because his family or something else or I am wishful thinking
    I would appreciate help cheers

2. SeriousJack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of information for any conclusive guess, but if I had to, I'd say he is straight. Keep in mind that at the age of 15 not many people are confortable expressing and talking about their sexuality and it might be just that, but he seemed receptive about you being gay, so maybe, if you're ready, you should do that. Things might be more clear if you do it.