1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if he likes me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dillno21234, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Dillno21234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi everybody, I recently posted about a guy I have feelings for, but more has happened, and it just makes me more confused. So just looking a little help.

As a refresher, I work with this guy who I was immediately attracted to. I'm not positive of his sexuality, but he has been with girls before. He hasn't been in a relationship for over a year because he says he was never "ready", but said he's ready now. Normally, if I ever have doubt with a guy's sexuality, I'm never forward, and I just observe. So after speaking with him a couple times, I couldn't help but wonder if he likes me. He seems so flirtatious with me. He gives me a hard time about everything! He is not like this with anyone else. It's always jokingly, but when I pretend to be mad, he really enjoys it. Also, he really seems to like when I work with him. He seems happy when I get there, and sad when I leave. He even told me he was disappointed that I had to go one day.
    Then recently, he came up to me and said "If you ever need your shift covered or anything" and gave a me a piece of paper with his number. I didn't think much about it at the time, but then, I went out drinking with some friends, and got brave enough to text him. Other than me being a little flirty, the conversation wasn't too bad. It was fairly short though, cause I got distracted. He seemed very cool about everything I said.
    Then the next day, he out of the blue texts me about a joke he made a week ago.
    He never had my number before, but since I texted him, he had it. So I don't know if that means anything or not. We have never spoken before outside of work. Lastly, yesterday, we worked together, and he called himself a workaholic jokingly. I said "I have a few adjectives for you, but a workaholic isn't one of them" and he was very curious about what my 'adjectives" for him were and brought it up more than once.
    So I don't know, he confuses me a lot. What do you think? Is he just a typical guy? or do I have reason to believe?

2. SpiritEnergy

I couldn't help, but yo smile as I was reading this, it's cute. Anyways, you should hang-out with him outside of work. Talk to him more, text him, call him, but not too much. Get to know him better. Get closer to him. Boost your trust. Don't get you hopes up, though.