1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by adam222, Mar 23, 2015.

1. adam222

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been sitting next to this hot guy in a few of my school classes, whenever he sits next to me or i sit next to him, he will touch my leg with his leg and I just leave it. Also when sitting next to me his arm will touch mine. Does it sound like anything? And how can I take this furthur?

thanks

2. InsecureFriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Doesn't sound very... obvious that he is? Try talking to him and maybe you will get better results.

3. gamerguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Impossible to say. He might be gay/bi, yes, but he might also just be a touchy-feely sort of guy. Perhaps indeed consider talking to him and becoming friends.

4. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met lots of girls who like touching other girls and yet they weren't lesbian... So this might be the case. The only way you could know for is sure to talk to him or maybe ask him what's his thought on lgbt people and if he answers negative you come up with a story how your friend came out to you and you' re confused or that you're making some statistics for a project... :slight_smile:

5. SpiritEnergy

Mmmmhhhhhhhhh...... :\ I don't know.... Just because he touches your leg with his leg or your arm with his arm, it does not mean that he is gay or bi. Maybe he just don't care if someone touches him, but maybe he is..... :slight_smile: Try to talk to him, be friends with him. Only then you will be able to truly know.

6. robclem21

I actually disagree with the others.

Usually a straight guy will pull his arm or leg away if it touches another guys. Especially if its lingering there for a while and you don't know him well. Obviously this is not a fool proof method, so I suggest striking up a conversation, but that's my experience anyways.

7. grizzleybear33

Adam I feel that same way. Whenever it happens I always run scenarios through my head but sadly none of them actually happen haha. I always try to put myself in their shoes...maybe they don't feel it, maybe they do but just don't care enough to move their leg/arm. I'm working up the courage to come out to my friends so once I do I guess I'll find out if they mean anything.