1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Myliferealme, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Myliferealme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I have to start from the beginning. I devoped feelings for my best friend, my straight best friend. Well we were hanging out one day and she told me she was bisexual and had a crush on this girl, but she wouldn't tell me. Now about 2 weeks after she came to me she was at a party and ended up making out with a guy she had had a crush on. Well the feelings for him came back that night, but the next time they saw each other he acted like nothing had happened between the two of them. So she decided that she need to get over him. And I thought she did. Well about 2 months ago I was texting her and somehow everything spilled out about how I liked her and crap. Well she liked me and I felt like the happiest girl in the world. So we started dating. I texted her mad af because I thought she wasn't over him. I didn't believe her but she swore up and down that she was over him. Well we just went on a trip together and everything was amazing, I was over thinking she still liked him. But on Sunday night she was texting him (from my number) saying stuff like; everyone hates me; I just want someone to care about me; I'm a mistake; nobody will ever love me; I can't trust anyone; I just want you back; and other stuff it hurt, she says she's over him but it's obvious she isn't. She says nobody loves or cares about her but I do. God, I was sitting right there when she told him these things. She's my best friend, I love her no matter what happens but I just want her to choose either him or me. I can't handle these lies and all this drama.

2. Gen

Gen

She made her decision when she reached out for his attention again. It doesn't even mean that she is completely invested in him, nor even more-so than you. It means that she is not completely invested you and that is all the answer that you need to know that she doesn't deserve this relationship. It would definitely be more difficult to end things now after having been close to her for so long. We can only hope that at some point in the future the friendship that you both had will be able to live on; however, this relationship cannot.

It might sound as though I am being harsh on her, but I am not here to shame her; however, you have to recognize that you have made a commitment with her and established a relationship and that was worth sacrificing for a past flame in her mind. There is not only a degree of respect that is missing from that equation, but there is a lack of appreciation for everything that you have to offer as a partner. You deserve better and better is not something that she is going to be able to offer.