1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mero, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, I'm having some problems with my family.
    My mother makes me feel like a burden, and I know raising a teen is no small feat.
    But she just makes me so emotionally unstable, I've been having thoughts of running away.
    She never listens to me, and whenever I tell her to stop pestering me she flips out in rage.
    She asks me what my problem was, but if she had truly taken in what I said during our conversations she'd know.
    Should I call a family worker or whatever?
    Or should I continue to bite my tongue and get out when I'm old enough?

2. Rapha Lover

It's complicate :icon_sad:

Look, If you can't convince your mother love and respect you , you need moving on! I don't know how old you are and what you do in your life, but living in the same house with a person who not accepted you it's so bad to you. I wish to you all hope in the world and I will cheer for your happiness! Anything you want, send me a public message

(*hug*)

3. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for that.
    I've decided to wait it out until I can distance myself and support myself financially.
    I'm still in my high school years, so that's gonna take some time.
    @~@